The Defacto solution (the "Solution"), available at the URL https://app.getdefacto.com/, which enables its users to access short-term financing (the "Service"), as well as the showcase website available at the URL www.getdefacto.com (the "Showcase Website"), are provided to you by the company Defacto, a simplified joint stock company with a capital of €4190.47, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under no. 899 270 979, with its registered office at 50 rue de Rochechouart ("we", "us" or "our").
You can contact our Data Protection Officer at the following email address: email@example.com
When you visit the Showcase Website, for the purpose of informing you about the Solution and the Service, we act as a "data controller" within the meaning of the Legislation in force.
In the context of your use of the Service through the Solution, we are also acting as a "data controller" within the meaning of the Legislation in force.
2.1 Information provided by the User
When you use the Solution or browse the Website Vitrine, some of your personal data such as your identification data (name, first name, gender, date of birth), your contact details (email address, postcode), your IP address, your location data, and your browsing history on the Solution or the Website Vitrine may be processed.
We also reserve the right to keep an archive of all contacts you make with us.
2.2 Information automatically collected
2.3 Information provided by third parties
As part of the Services, we may receive information about you from third parties who hold personal data about you that you have indicated to us, including third party payroll, payment or other providers connected to the Solution. This information will be automatically added to the information collected about you, in order to best meet your needs and to optimize and improve the quality of the services we offer you.
How we use your personal data
We use your personal data as a data controller for the following purposes:
- your use of the Website;
- to manage your enquiries;
- sending you our newsletter;
- statistical analysis;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware and management of security incidents;
- your use of the Service and the Solution
- identifying you or the User Accounts you have created to use our Services;
- manage enquiries or support requests in connection with your use of the Solution.
- improve the Service, the Solution and our Website;
In accordance with the Legislation in force, the processing of your personal data is based on at least one of the following legal bases your consent to this processing; the proper performance of the contractual relationship between you and us or the performance of pre-contractual measures at your request; compliance with Applicable Legislation; our legitimate interest in selling our products and services and improving them or maintaining the Website or the Solution.
Disclosure of your personal data
For the purposes set out in section 3, we may transfer some of your data to :
- IT service providers, in order to host your data, automatically recognise characters on certain of your documents such as your invoices, maintain our systems, the Showcase Website, our services, the Solution and the Service, or monitor the performance of the Showcase Website, the Service, the Solution and the User experience;
- third parties holding personal data about you, at your request and in the context of the execution of the Services;
- third parties to whom the User has given consent to access the personal data we collect;
- commercial partners, with your consent, so that they can offer you their services;
- business partners, after anonymisation of your data for statistical purposes;
- our advisers, such as our lawyers and accountants, and any potential purchaser and their advisers, and new transferees or beneficiaries of the business if our business is sold or merged with another company;
- representatives of law enforcement, judicial or administrative authorities or other authorised third parties, subject to our ethical obligations regarding confidentiality, in response to a request for information if we believe that the disclosure of such information is lawful or required by Applicable Law.
secure storage of your data
We use appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data, for example
- access to your User Account is controlled by a unique password and user name;
- we store your personal data on secure servers.
While we are committed to using our best efforts to protect your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the Internet is not completely secure and that, as such, we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data provided by you or provided to you via the Internet.
transfers outside the european union
Your personal data is processed within the European Union, unless we notify you of the transfer of your personal data outside the European Union.
You have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data, to limit the processing of your personal data, to object to the processing of your personal data and to have your data ported.
You also have the right to set out instructions regarding the retention, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death.
Where processing is based on your consent, you also have the right to revoke it.
You may exercise these rights at any time by sending your request, together with proof of identity, to the email address given at the beginning of this Policy or by post to the following address: 50 rue de rochechouart, 75009, Paris.
Any request should specify the personal data you wish to access, rectify, delete or replace or whose processing you wish to limit or invoke portability. Your User Account information may be requested to facilitate the processing of your request.
We reserve the right to ask you for proof of your identity to verify its accuracy before exercising these rights.
You may also lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes your data protection rights.
Your data will be retained for a period not exceeding that necessary to fulfil the purposes set out in this Policy.If your data is no longer required for the purposes set out in this Policy, it will be routinely deleted unless it is necessary to keep it for longer:- to ensure compliance with legal, accounting and tax retention obligations, i.e. 10 years ;- for the conservation of evidence during the applicable limitation periods, i.e. 5 years;- for commercial prospecting purposes, i.e. 3 years from the end of our commercial relationship with you or from our last contact with you.Furthermore, if we find that your User Account has not been used for more than 2 years, we will delete your personal data.
10.1. Our cookies
recognise you when you use the Solution, for example to speed up your access to the Service by allowing you to log in automatically to your User Account each time you log in to the Solution;
obtain information about your preferences, your online movements and your use of the Internet in order to produce statistics and improve the ergonomics of our Showcase Website and the Solution;
to conduct statistical research and analysis to improve the content of the Website, the Service and our services and to help us better understand your expectations and needs as a prospect or User;
to make your online experience more functional and enjoyable.
If you have accepted the storage of cookies on your browser, the cookies embedded in the pages and content you have consulted may be stored temporarily in a dedicated space in your browser. They will only be readable by the sender.
This information will not be stored for more than 13 months.
10.2. Cookies provided by third parties
We work with third party suppliers such as Google who may also install cookies on the Solution or the Showcase Website for anonymised statistical purposes. These third parties are responsible for these cookies installed on our Solution or Showcase Website. If you need more information, we invite you to consult the privacy policies of these third parties, which are available on their website.
10.3 Deactivation of cookies